In Clash of Clans, builders are responsible for constructing and upgrading structures in your village. You start with only one builder, but you can acquire more as you progress in the game. Here are a few ways to get more builders in Clash of Clans:
- Reach higher Town Hall levels. As you progress through the game and reach higher Town Hall levels, you will unlock additional builders.
- Spend gems. You can use gems to purchase additional builders in the in-game store.
- Complete achievements related to building and upgrading. Some achievements will reward you with additional builders.
- Participate in events and challenges that offer builders as rewards.
- Use the Master Builder to finish construction or upgrade instantly using gems.
- Keep an eye on the in-game shop, sometimes they offer builders for sale.
- Keep an eye on the global chat, sometimes players sell their accounts which include additional builders.
- If you have an extra builder you can use it to work on multiple building and upgrade simultaneously.
Keep in mind that having more builders will allow you to construct and upgrade structures more quickly, which can help you progress through the game more efficiently. However, it’s also important to keep in mind that builders can only work on one thing at a time so make sure to use them strategically.