In the online multiplayer mode of Grand Theft Auto V, players can purchase and run their own bunker as a business. To increase the stock level of your bunker, you can do the following:
- Purchase and sell cargo: You can purchase cargo through the bunker’s computer and then sell it to other players through the bunker’s gunrunning terminal. This will increase your bunker’s stock level and also generate revenue.
- Research and manufacture weapons: You can research new weapons and then manufacture them in the bunker’s laboratory, which will increase your bunker’s stock level.
- Complete special cargo missions: You can complete special cargo missions, which will reward you with high-value cargo that can be sold for a profit at your bunker, increasing your stock level.
- Invest in Gunrunning upgrades: Once you’ve purchased a bunker, you can upgrade the bunker with Gunrunning upgrades that will increase the stock level of the bunker as well as the efficiency of the operations.
- Stockpile items: You can also use your bunker to store items you’ve acquired through gameplay, thus increasing the overall stock level of the bunker.
Please keep in mind that some of these options may require certain in-game conditions to be met and may require a certain level of progression in the game to be unlocked.