In the online multiplayer mode of Grand Theft Auto V, players can purchase and run their own bunker as a business. To make money from your bunker, you can do the following:
- Purchase and sell cargo: You can purchase cargo through the bunker’s computer and then sell it to other players through the bunker’s gunrunning terminal. This will generate revenue from the sales of the cargo.
- Research and manufacture weapons: You can research new weapons and then manufacture them in the bunker’s laboratory, which will generate revenue from the sales of the weapons.
- Complete special cargo missions: You can complete special cargo missions, which will reward you with high-value cargo that can be sold for a profit at your bunker.
- Invest in Gunrunning upgrades: Once you’ve purchased a bunker, you can upgrade the bunker with Gunrunning upgrades that will increase the efficiency of the operations and thus increase the revenue.
- Stockpile items: You can also use your bunker to store items you’ve acquired through gameplay, then sell them to other players for a profit.
- Joining or creating a crew: Joining or creating a crew that is actively participating in the Gunrunning business can help you earn more money, as it allows you to share the profits with other players.
Please keep in mind that some of these options may require certain in-game conditions to be met and may require a certain level of progression in the game to be unlocked. Additionally, it’s important to note that the prices of the items you’re selling may fluctuate and the amount of money you’ll make may vary.