To create a group on Roblox, you will need to have a Roblox account and be a member of the Builders Club or have a paid membership. Once you have the necessary membership, you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Roblox account and click on the “Groups” button located in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Create a Group” button.
- Fill in the required information, including the group name, group type, and group description.
- Choose a group emblem, this will be the symbol of your group.
- Set the group’s privacy settings, you can choose between a Public, Closed, or Private group.
- Once you have finished filling out the necessary information, click on the “Create” button to create your group.
- Your group will now be created and you will be automatically made the owner of the group. You’ll be able to invite members, configure settings, create ranks and etc.
Please keep in mind that creating a group is a developer feature and may not be available on mobile devices. Also, you’ll need to be a member of the Builders Club or have a paid membership to create a group and access other developer tools.