To make your legs bigger in Roblox, you can use the built-in character customization options or use the Roblox Studio to create a custom character model. Here are the steps to make your legs bigger using the Roblox Studio:
- Open Roblox Studio and create a new game or open an existing one.
- In the Explorer window, select the character model you want to edit.
- Use the modeling tools to adjust the size and shape of the legs.
- You can use the Scale tool to increase the size of the legs or use the Move tool to adjust the position of the legs.
- Test the character in-game to see if the legs look as desired.
Note: Roblox Studio is a powerful tool and there are many ways to customize a character model. This is just one example of how you can use the Studio to make your legs bigger, but you can look for more tutorials or guides about how to customize characters in Roblox.