In Grand Theft Auto V, there are several locations that could be considered as “dump” locations. Some of them include:
- The landfill site located in the Grand Senora Desert, which is located in the northwest part of the map.
- The Los Santos Landfill, which is located in the southeast part of the map, in the eastern part of the Los Santos International Airport
- The Los Santos Storm Drain system, which is located in the Downtown Los Santos, it can be accessed through several manholes in the city.
- The Los Santos River, which runs through the city, is also a place where the player can find trash and debris.
- The Los Santos County Sewer, which is located in the eastern part of the map, in the El Burro Heights area.
It’s important to note that the “dump” locations in the game may not be accessible to the player and could be used for specific missions or activities.